One of GenTech’s primary goals is to connect high school students with the local tech community. Our partner companies provide students with valuable learning experiences including mentorship from tech professionals, hands-on work with the latest technology, and field trips that expose students to different tech environments.
GenTech invites organizations to support the program in a number of ways:
- Providing a Guest Speaker during the Summer Tech-Bootcamp or Fall Sessions
- Providing a company-sponsored team of dedicated Tech Mentors to work with a student team on their app and business plan
- Hosting twice-weekly evening work session at your company’s offices (approx. 50-80 people). Email us at email@example.com for more information
- Providing event space for the end of program semi-finals or final Demo Night.
- Donating equipment, such as laptops, Android mobile phones for students to develop and test apps, old desktop towers for students to take apart, Internet aircards, just to name a few.
- Providing any level of financial support or prizes to offset program costs
If your company is interested in learning more about GenTech and how you can directly help NYC’s next generation of tech-entrepreneurs, please email Jordan Runge, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 232-3333 ext. 391.
GenTech would like to thank all of its partners that made this program possible through their generous support.